Please contact us with your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working the entire sales process, from prospecting for new business to demonstrating products, all the way through to signing new agreements.
- Expansion of our presence to new markets
- Responsible for customers throughout the sales cycle
- Building and managing client relationship
- Initiate and execute actions plans to source and develop new clients
- First hand experience in sales (B2B - ideally in the hospitality industry)
- Quick thinking, innovative and business-minded
- Excellent communication skills and the power of persuasion are needed
- Fluent in English. Additional languages a plus.
- Superior presentation skills
2. SENIOR FULL STACK ENGINEER
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build web-based, PHP centric, applications that are robust, scalable, and elegant.
- Work on a diverse group of systems that covers everything in the web stack – frontend tools, batch and event-driven processing.
- Programming of clean, testable code
- Develop algorithms to streamline back end business workflow
- Challenge the ideas brought to the table using constructive criticism
- You are a positive, proactive team player who is passionate about her/his craft
- You love team collaboration and feel comfortable working in pair programming
- You can see the bigger picture and life outside of code :)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science or Engineering) or equivalent working experience
- At least 6+ years of working experience frontend technologies and with object-oriented PHP or another backend technology
- You understand the importance of a robust tech stack versus running behind every shining tech solution for frontend
- You balance technical debt with business requirements leveraging
- You have a strong knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- You have a basic knowledge of Linux and Version Control Systems (e.g. Git)
Reseller Program Partners
Our re-seller program is designed for individuals or businesses already operating in the fields of hospitality or hotel management software, preferably with existing hotel contacts or client. A reseller manages the whole sales cycle, from actively seeking prospects in their designated markets, to demonstrating the system and finalising the contact.
We offer our resellers initial training, provide marketing materials and ongoing support. We offer different options for resellers, with great earning potentials.
Contact us at email@example.com so we can further discuss our potential partnership.
Referral Program Partners
We are always happy to remunerate anyone (may it be individuals, businesses, partners, hospitality tech providers or existing clients) for introductions to we can convert into customers. Sometimes all it takes is an introduction email to a prospect you may already know and our sales team will take it from there. If you require more information or a sales kit... or already know someone who might be interested, just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We already have interfaces and partnerships to several hotel technology companies, such as PMS, CRM and Booking Engine providers. If you are interested in an interface or partnership with us in order to offer your customers up-selling opportunities, please drop us a line to email@example.com.